Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've Been on Strike!


I'm not sure why, but I have been on blogging strike. Just not in the mood for it I guess. I do have some updates though. We will start with Kite Flying. A few weeks ago I was walking through Costco and saw some kites and thought it would be fun to take the kids to fly a kite. I do not ever remember having or flying a kite as a child. When I mentioned it to Steve, he was appalled that I had never flown a kite so a few days later we hit Walgreens for some$1.99 specials and then went to the park. Ty and Brooks each picked a kite, Brooklynn's was a fairy kite, Ty's was the Fire kite and then Daddy picked one with a skull and cross bones which we affectionately called 'BONES'. The kids had a blast! Especially Brooklynn, she loved it. It was so much fun! Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Kacey said...

Does this mean the strike is over? I hope so!!! Hey it was so good to see you at Amy's shower on Saturday. (wish we could've hung out a bit more though) CALL me next time you are in town girl! I'm sure it was so nice to get away for a few days huh?
And WHAT? You've never flown a kite before? Good for Steve for stepping in and making sure you experienced some kite flying in your lifetime. I saw those kites at Costco too and thought they looked fun. I'm glad it was a memorable experience. Looks like the kids had a blast!

Julie said...

I love the picture Josh on the grass on his tummy. What a turkey! How fun...let's go fly a kite!

Kendra said...

Too fun! What good parents you guys are!!

McKenna said...

I love kite flying. I am so glad that you finally got to experiance it too. Cute kids. I bet they had fun too...

Jen said...

Glad you're back, I have missed you. Oh, and shame on you for being in Utah for Amy's shower and not bothering to contact Fat Jen!