Monday, March 31, 2008

Homework!

You know how sometimes your kids get homework that is really something for mom or dad to do with some assistance from your child - Well Tyler and I just finished one such assignment and it is so cute that I had to post it. He is starting to work on a Middle Ages Unit at school and was asked to create his own Coat of Arms. I found a great website that helped us out with some of the pictures we used and I drew the footballs. Tyler came up with almost all the ideas and I think it turned out great, let us know what you all think!



Hopefully you can read his description with out to many problems. And although you can't tell very well the bottom part is silver!

5 comments:

McKenna said...

That's awsome, I remember doing one such thing in 6th grade. Although, mine was dressed with Winnie the Pooh, and stars and such.

He's very creative, and I love your football drawings ;) Did Steve really chop off his thumb with an axe??

Kendra said...

Love it! Very cute. Give Ty my props! I especially like his reasoning behind the axes!

Kacey said...

That is so totally cute and so totally funny! (Steve cut his thumbs off with an ax?) You might just have to share that story with us!
Excellent job Tyler! I particularly love the footballs...don't know if I've ever seen those in a coat of arms before. ;-)

Julie said...

That is so cute! I love his sentences and, contrary to your belief, its not sloppy at all!

angie j. said...

VERY impressive!! :)