Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tag Your Are it!!! With a little Christmas Flava!

Thanks to Julie I am at it again!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I know bags are easier, but I don't buy very many. I mostly do paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? What is with this artificial stuff, let's just say fake. I am all about my fake tree. I do love real, but the convenience of my pre-lit tree just makes me happy!

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime after Thanksgiving, depending on my mood, but no later then December 1st or 2nd.

4. When do you take the tree down? As soon after Christmas as I can justify, I start to feel a little confined by all the decor after awhile.

5. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't really remember any, no that is not true - I do remember getting a stereo one year, but I am not sure it was my favorite and I was 16 or 17.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I have an Olive Wood one that I bought in Jerusalem and of course my Fisher Price one. Watching Josh dance to the song is the best!

7. Hardest person to buy for? The Dad's. My Dad and Doug. Steve is also difficult.

8. Easiest to buy for? I'll go with my mother -in-law, she loves everything.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I may start the whole email thing, it is much less expensive, those stamps are getting really pricey

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of any!

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story, Elf, Polar Express, there are so many good ones.

12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of.

13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom Empey's Spiced Pecans!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited, I hope she makes some this year.

14. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear, but I remember as I kid I always wished my mom would use colored. Maybe I'll change it up one of these years.

15. Favorite Christmas song? Give me a little Hallelujah Corus by the MoTab. I also am loving Little Drummer boy by Josh Groban this year. At church my Christmas season is never complete without singing Once in Royal Davids City.

16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? You have to see your family don't you and if they don't come to you, hit the road!

17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Is there anyone who can't?

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open PJ's Christmas Eve...and then the rest Christmas morning.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? 'Winter Break,' 'Happy Holidays' anything that makes me feel like some one is infringing on my rights to celebrate Christmas the way I want too!

20. Favorite ornament theme or color? This year it is an ornament that I got at Enrichment. It is a green present with a gold bow, but it is the size of a large glass ball. It is so stinking cute - thanks Emily.

22. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my kids to have a wonderful time, anything else is a bonus.

Merry Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for doing this one. Love ya!

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your travels are easy and event free!!!! Love you all!

Kikibug said...

Heather, you are so dang cute. I can just hear the way you would say the answers... I love that about your writing. I loved your answers too!! Except I tried naming the Reindeer and couldn't...
I hope y'all have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!
Tell Ty that Judson said Hello.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Bella loves the Little Drummer Boy song by Josh Groban, too! She loves to sing the rum pum pum pums...(is that how it goes???)