Sunday, April 29, 2007

James or Mike?



So, this morning I pulled out some of my baby pictures and some of Steve's so that we could get a feel for where Josh fits into the pictures and as I thought he is a good combo of both of us. I first pulled out a pictures of me and Steve and I both thought our Tater looked a lot like it, then we came across one of him that Josh also looks like. He is definitely built just like Steve was, but then the classic moment came. I was flipping through the pics and came across the one posted above. Brooklynn was sitting next to me and asked, "Mommy is that daddy sitting on James lap?" We started laughing because we always say how much James looks like Mike, well Mike he looks enough like you that Brooks thought you were James. Here are the pictures.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny. That last picture of Steve looks just like Josh. And of course, I LOVE that baby picture of you! You were, and obviously still are, very cute.

Marilee said...

Your skin was even smooshy then! Cute pics!