Saturday, March 17, 2007

OPENING DAY!

Well, today was the big Opening Day for Little League. Our little T-baller (thats Tyler) was most excited for today because that means more games and less practices. I was up nice and early (6:40, yes that is am) so that I could get all 3 kids ready and haul it off to the baseball park for the parade and the whole big exciting event! We arrived about 7:30, with McDonalds in tow for something to eat and got settled. Of course on the one day that I need my Josh to be the angel that he usually is, he wasn't. He was whiney and crying and complaining and on and on. But, I survived. Thankfully Ty's game was right after the ceremony so that I didn't have to go back over there later. He is number 3 on the White Sox this year. They played the A's, our friends little boy is on the A's. There are some pictures and video clips, the clips were just from my little camera. I did't have enough hands for the video camera this week.
All in all it was a great morning, but I have to say I can't wait to take a nap!
There are also some pics of Brooklynn's second fieldtrip to the firehouse. This time it actually worked and they got the full tour.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute stuff. Ty looked so pleased with himself after his run. And if I could mention that I love the slide into home. Jack did that all the time last year since he didn't consider it a successful game unless he got dirty. I'm jealous about your nice sunny day!

Marilee said...

Gotta LOVE the slide into home!! I LOVE that. Kids fell so cool when they get to slide and get their white pants all dirty! Too cute!