Sunday, March 18, 2007

More TBall Pics

So, one of the moms from Ty's team took a bunch of pictures yesterday. I guess she is going to do this every week and then we can pick the ones we want from Costco photo. She took some great shots of Tyler, he was the lead off hitter, so the pictures turned out great! Enjoy!


I know it looks like it didn't go very far, but the ball kept moving.


The team. The 3rd kid from the left on the bottom is our coaches son. Brooklynn calls him 'Curvis' his name is Curtis.





8 comments:

Empey Times said...

Oh, Heather, it was almost like being there. I bet Steve is so grateful for the ability to almost be there too. Way to go Tyler! So proud of you. Glad the firestation was a success Brooklyn. Love you all.

Julie said...

Cute! Those are great pictures of Tyler hitting!

shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon said...

those are some great pictures! ty is growing up so fast (which is much more true for you i am sure!)

Lindsay said...

How cute! Tyler is getting so big, I can't even believe it!

Marilee said...

So I almost cried reading Mom Empey's comment! So true! I'm sure Steve loves seeing all this online! Great job TY!!!

Anonymous said...

SOOO CUTE! I just want to give TY a good game slap on the rear. I love you. Kisses and hugs to all. Kari

JulieB said...

Your kids are so cute! We've loved having your Mom and the other aunties here visiting in China, it's been so fun. Hope all is going well in California.