Saturday, January 20, 2007

Joshua's 1st Birthday!


A year ago yesterday I found out that despite our best efforts of keeping him in, my little Joshua would have to come 6 weeks early! We were very worried about his health and if everything would be alright.


Yesterday we celebrated Joshua's first birthday and despite some chronic ear infections, he is a healthy, happy, wonderful little Angel! We love our Joshua and feel very blessed to have him in our home!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!



His curls (at least I'm hoping)



He wasn't so sure about everyone watch him eat. We had Kendra and her kids over for cake. He didn't like the audience, but once everyone was gone he definitely enjoyed his cake! After almost every bite he would say, "Mmmmmm!" He also enjoyed tearing the wrapping paper off his gifts! It was pretty dang cute.


Oh ya, as an update on the ears. I am just waiting for a surgery date! Yippy.
We are also getting close to walking, he took about 8 steps the other day by himself, but has not been confident enough to try again. I'm not sure I am ready for a walking baby, but I can't hold him back forever!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME! I recently went to a birthday for a little boy turning one and he cried and cried and was so scared of the singing and cake!! Ha
But those pics are classic - SO SWEET!

Julie said...

NICE! I LOVE the head to toe chocolate! He's so cute and those are shaping up to be some awesome curls at the back of his hair. I love him!

Nicole said...

I HOPE THE CURLS STAY! WE LOVE THE CAKE!

PS- Greg and MJ have a blog- it's gpcfamily.blogspot.com- coul dyou help me add on the link to mine?

Marilee said...

His Curls are ADORABLE!! You have to keep that picture forever!!! Happy Belated Birthday Joshie!! We Love You!

shannon said...

great blog, and i too love the head to toe chocolate...an of course, the football cake, very appropriate!