Friday, January 12, 2007

Hail To The END of a Very long Week!

Well I must just say, Thank Heavens this week is over! The kids and I have had a long week while Steve has been gone for work. Thank Heavens for my friends who are always willing to take the kids to give me a break. The week wouldn't have been so long if I had slept a little better. With Josh's double ear infection this week and Brooklyn deciding every night that she needed to get in bed with me I didn't get very good sleep.

I'm going to give a shout out to my honey as he had a great week at the National Business meeting. He won a couple of awards this year and I am very proud of all his hard work. He is a great husband, daddy and I love him a lot. Thanks for being so wonderful honey!

Also, to TJ ROCK ON!

Finally, Josh is going to see the ENT (Ear Nose Throat) Doctor this week. They actually called today due to some cancellations and moved his appointment up to Monday Morning! Yippy, I may be camping out in the office until they put the tubes in. Hopefully, for my sweet little Josh they can get him scheduled for tubes ASAP and put him out of his misery.

This next week will be full of fun with my Brooklynn turning 4, and Josh's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. We are so grateful for all of our blessings this past year and are looking forward to the adventures to come!


Brookie Babe!

My cutie Josh!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to Brookie and Happy Birthday (almost) to Joshie! Thanks for the shout out to Teej...and as always he is rocking on!