Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Boys!

So I thought I would post this cute picture of Tyler before he went to school today. He is getting so grown up. Today was hat day, so he wore his T-Ball hat. Yesterday I had my first Parent-Teacher conference. His teacher said he is doing great and we are most proud of him

As for my other boy, now that he is "crawling" he is into everything. Today he found a pen that fell on the floor. I didn't think he could click it open, but I was wrong. So, Josh was attacked by a pen today thanks to his very own self. What a nut! He also figured out how to climb up the one step I have in my house however, he could not figure out how to climb down.

4 comments:

shannon said...

that's hilarious...i love the pen face. and Tyler does looks so old and handsome! where does the time go???

Marilee said...

Great pen face and good joy Ty Ty on being such a good student!!

Julie said...

I like that Josh attacked he-self. What a silly boy. The look on Ty's face makes him look like a punk! A cute punk, but a punk. His punk father is probably very proud! :)

Nicole said...

The pen face is classic- can you say wedding video? I can't believe how big Tyler looks- what are you feeding him?