Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween


I have to be honest - I don't love Halloween.  I don't like having the candy in my house, I don't like finding costumes and I don't love carving pumpkins (its messy).  I DO love how excited my kids get though, so it makes it all worth it.  I also LOVE the excitement and fun they have trick-or-treating.  This year I had the pleasure of carving both of our pumpkins, we left it too long and Steve was not able to help.  Here is what I came up with......
The Bat
Perry the Playtapus
 
As for the kids this year - they dressed up as.....
 
CAPTAIN AMERICA




 
 
IRON MAN

 
 
BYU CHEERLEADER
 

 
 
CRAZY DODGEBALL PLAYER
 

 
They had so much fun collecting candy and in my opinion they were the cutest crew out there.  Last year our street was very empty because so many homes had not been built yet.  This year it was jam packed with houses and kids and it was great.  The best thing is that with the nice fall weather many of the neighbors just set up their lawn chairs and sit in their driveways to pass out candy.  LOVE IT!
 

 

No comments: