Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First Day of School!

Yay for the first day of school.  The kids were most excited and I was more than ready for the structure school provides us! I'm always shocked at how quickly time is passing and how grown up my sweet children are getting.  Josh and Brookie were both pleased with the teachers they got this year and Tyler liked all of his teachers at middle school too. 

It was fun to get Ty all set up for middle school.  I was most anxious about him moving on, but the transition has been good for him and he has been on top of all his school work so far.  Learning how to get into his locker was a bit of a trick and he and I even had it get jammed when we took all his supplies over to put in his locker - Ty had to go in search of someone with a master key to get it unlocked for us!  Overall the school year looks like it will be a good one!

6th Grade

4th Grade

1st Grade


Noah had to get in on a picture too!



No comments: