Thursday, September 29, 2011

ELEVEN


 My sweet, adorable, cute baby boy turned ELEVEN.  I look back at pictures and I just wonder how it went so fast.  I look at Josh going to Kindergarten and can't believe that Tyler isn't still there.  Tyler is amazing and like I told him the other day, I Love him just the way he is!



We attempted to get a cute picture of the boys in their Cowboys jersey's, but of course my 2 year old could not look at the camera or sit still. I think we took 50 pictures and these are the best ones.
 

My birthday boy! He is so grown up and so awesome!


Here are a few of my favorite things about Tyler
  • his laugh, it is delicious and infectious and it makes me so happy
  • he loves his baby brother and will do anything to help him and is so good with him
  • he loves food as much or more than me and really appreciates when it is super yummy
  • he is smart, smarter than he even knows
  • he LOVES sports
  • One of his favorite things is to play football on the PS3 with his kindred soul and cousin JB (they love th'reach other). He loves his cousins/family and wishes we lived closer (so do I)
  • he is helpful at home and doesn't complain too much when there are chores to be done
  • he enjoys reading and is so bummed when I don't let him read before bed
  • he is taking piano lessons and is picking it up really fast, he may just have the piano skills that I never had (I am trying to help him be well rounded and keep telling him that someday when he is an awesome athlete and can play the piano the ladies will dig it)
  • he has an amazing memory and often reminds me of funny things that I had forgotten
  • he is learning and figuring out the value of really working hard when you want something.
I am so proud, happy, grateful and blessed to be T's mom!  I am one lucky lady!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys have caught Cowboy fever!
Happy Birthday Tyler!