Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

Today was the first day of school.  Brooklynn and Josh were so excited and Ty - well he said he wasn't, but who knows!  We got up nice and early and finished packing lunch, ate some breakfast and headed out the door.  All of the kids teachers seem wonderful and since we are new to the school I am pretty clueless anyway.  I dropped Ty and Brook off and then walked Josh to the gym to get in his line.  He was just a little hesitant, but once I took one last picture, gave him kiss and a hug and left, he was fine.  He didn't know, but after dropping some supplies off in his classroom, I came back and watched him.  He was busy making friends and just as happy as could be.  I have to admit that I actually got a little choked up leaving him at school for the whole day!  I was so ready and he is so ready to be at school, but he is just growing up faster than I want and it makes me sad!


I love this silly picture - it is just so Josh.


My beautiful little girl!




When the kids got to the car after school Brooklynn gave me a huge hug and said, "I LOVE MY TEACHER!"
On our quick drive home, she said, "School was the best, and that is all I have to say!"

Ty said his day was good, I'll take that as it was really good because he said it with a smile on his face!

Josh gave me this run down of his good day!  "Um mom, lunch time was first before snack, you didn't tell me that."  Then after I asked him what he did, he said, "We went to lunch, we had recess, we had a snack and I don't remember the rest!"  Haha that is just so typically Tater. 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Growing up way too fast! Mine are off next week and I am happy cuz they need to be productive, but sad because that means they are one year father along in school!

Nicole said...

I love Ty's comments! They do look kinda grown up :(